Sunday, March 04, 2007

Oh Jim

Now that he lost his prestigious position of Chairman of Global Warming Denial, Jim Inhofe is trying to reinvent his image in a more positive light....As a Holocaust Denier.

Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.) got the crowd cheering early in the day. "I have been called -- my kids are all aware of this -- dumb, crazy man, science abuser, Holocaust denier, villain of the month, hate-filled, warmonger, Neanderthal, Genghis Khan and Attila the Hun," he announced. "And I can just tell you that I wear some of those titles proudly."
Not to leave out murderous, bigoted and insane. Oh, but we love you Jim Inhofe! This type of language reveals good-ole-fashion and proud Republican hatred, like calling people fags.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Update this more Dave.

At least I read it...